It may seem hard to find a job with a decent pay without any experience – but it’s not! I know, most entry level jobs need a higher education or some kind of training, while roles that don’t need a Bachelor’s degree might need previous experience in the same field. However, don’t worry, there’s a way out.
Easiest jobs to get
We made a list of the easiest jobs to get to help you find an occupation. I hope it can actually be useful.
See the jobs in detail below:
- Delivery Driver: you only need a clean driver’s license to do this job. Sounds good, right? You can get flexible working hours and don’t need any experience to do it.
- Tour Guide: if you like visiting tourists spots and dealing with the crowds, this is the best option for you. You have to be very patient, because you’ll be asked the same questions over and over again, but it lets you be the centre of attention, some kind of showman if you want. You just need to find a way to keep things new and fresh.
- Garbage Collector: what are the requirements? Ability to drive a garbage truck, and good physical conditions (you must be fit and able to lift heavy objects). There’s one downside: you have to wake up before dawn, but there are other benefits, such as nice holidays.
- School bus Driver: this is a great option, because you don’t need previous experience and get to work in the morning and afternoon. You’ll have the same holidays school kids have, which is great, but need a lot of patience every single day. It depends on how much you love being around kids.
- Security Guard: you don’t need particular qualifications for this job and you can work in different places, like malls, airports and embassies. It is possible you will be asked to take a drug test and prove to have a clean criminal record.
- Video game player: are you willing to work up to 16 hours a day? I think you are, if you are a true gamer. I mean, you would do it for free to get your hands on new games that haven’t been released yet. You could be paid for it, is it a dream come true?
Looking for something else?
And there are some other easy jobs to get with no experience and they are pretty original (let’s say weird). For example, you could become a paper towel sniffer. Oh no, I didn’t make that up, it’s a real job. In fact, companies hire staff to sniff paper towel they produce in order to make sure it has no smell. What about becoming a professional snuggler? The only task is to cuddle san and lonely clients who are in need of a hug and some human connection. It can make the snuggler uncomfortable, but it pays well and you get to lay around comfortably all day. Give it a try if you think you are the right candidate for the job.
As I said before, it’s possible to make a living out of one of the easiest jobs to get listed above. There are many available jobs in the UK, start searching for the best opportunity for you. Do you have other suggestions? Let me know in the comments below!